Tue, Oct 22, 6:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: NEED a IDEA or CHARACTER for the following ...

ETHAN1 ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 3:51 AM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 12:08 AM

I start a webcommunity called "KNOBSI" and for the mainpage I need a cute, small und fat men / female ... something whereboby will say ... ohhhh how cute! Does someone saw a character (free or retail) in the web? Thank you

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 4:30 AM

Try Zygote.com. IIRC they have figures like you're looking for Paul

ETHAN1 ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 6:08 AM

thanks

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 12:30 PM

heyas; what about that little alien dude guy, 'buzz'? everybody loves him. (er, who made buzz? i forgot :/ ) he was on props guild, last i recall... hope they come back soon!

DEL ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 5:35 PM

George Deep made Buzz, I believe.

ETHAN1 ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:51 AM

is props guild down??? damn ... Someone got the BUZZ?

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 2:46 AM

You might look into the hobbits in free stuff as well... If you're on a PC you'll need aladin's expander as they're in .sit format the addy for Aladin in in several threads in this forum.... Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.