Sat, Sep 21, 12:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: TFX Claw Hall Base Pak almost finished. Free Dragon Hall Upgrade.

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 6:32 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

file_98039.jpg

This product wouldn't have been possible without the valuable help of this community. It is by far the most sophisticated product I made until yet. Only 4 elements have been used in the picture above. All elements are *.cr2 files, so you can easily change materials, options (via SET files) and inject customized morphs. A morph for the claw size is included. It has been carefully constructed and mapped. This picture can easily be rendered on a 500MHz CPU with 256 MByte RAM. This is just a quickie with Poser4. Have to finish the P5 adaptations. The Poser4 Female is for size reference. Hope you like it. Just write what you think. By the way, all purchasers of TFX Dragon Hall will receive this package for free.

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 6:35 AM

file_98040.jpg

Another view of this set. You can combine all the elements in a lot of different ways. The next thing I plan is a window, door and dome set. Then I will do a ruin pack. All these packs can be combined to give extra versatility.

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 6:41 AM

Hmmm.... I was just looking at the Dragon Hall last night... if I buy it now, do I still get an upgrade? Or should I just wait for the Claw Hall?

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 6:48 AM

file_98041.jpg

In this Base Pak an alternative Texture Set will be included for a completely different style. Materials can be changed per element easily via MAT files. The banners can be removed via SET files to give it a more plain look.

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 6:50 AM

file_98042.jpg

The texture is detailed enough for close-ups. Further expansion packs will include furniture, drapes, wall mounts and so on. Any special requests? Thanks for your interest - Walter

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 6:58 AM

ookami, you get the upgrade. TFX Claw Hall Base Pak will cost about $7.95. This is a special price for this community. TFX Dragon Hall has a lot more elements (like Windows, Doors, Stairs). These items will come in expansion packs for Claw Hall. ...and leave product reviews. There will be a little extra for all people that leave reviews on my products.

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 8:12 AM

I forgot to mention. There will be separate adopted MAT and *.cr2 files for Poser Pro Pack and Poser5 FireFly render.

SydneyKeys ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 3:51 PM

This is the most stunningly beautiful set I have ever seen....I don't know what else to say.

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 4:03 PM

Wow! Very nice! I especially like the red and white tex! Excellent looking set you have here!

Tintifax ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2004 at 1:31 AM

file_98043.jpg

Here's a wireframe picture to give you a feeling about the structure. Thanks for your nice comments. - Walter

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2004 at 12:44 AM

I don't care for the Dragon Hall but I love this one...your choice of textures is outstanding! Will it include some Camera Angle presets for us Camera View challenged?

Tintifax ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2004 at 11:19 AM

It is completely modular (5 elements), so you can build your own hall. As some people just want to render, I will put in pre-assembled parts and scenarios including light sets. These scenarios will come with 2 camera settings. Didn't do presets until yet, so I will give this a try. I think it's not a big business, so if I don't get it ready, you can get them later. Thanks for viewing - Walter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.