Sat, Sep 21, 3:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Carrara discussions

mclarsen ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 10:54 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:04 PM

In case anyone is interested, Antoine has begun discussions on the e-groups list for input for the next and future versions of Carrara. Currently, the discussion is on the interface and what you like and don't like and what you'd like to see added. These discussions are a chance to have some input and though there is still no formal word on who owns the program, it is fairly obvious that Antoine is heavily involved in the programming end of it.

willf ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 12:45 AM

Thanks, I'll put my 2 cents worth into the mix. Wish it was more stable so that I could make a better informed evaluation of it.

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 6:53 AM

mclarsen, Thanks for posting this. The E-Groups list is a great resource. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

epsilon ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 9:21 AM

how would i go about getting the url or such for e-groups. epsilon > :0} - roof >

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 9:33 AM

Hi epsilon, http://www.egroups.com/group/Carrara You'll have to sign up but it's free.

epsilon ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 10:09 AM

thankoooooooo)

seang ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 2:53 PM

Thanx, I was just thinking of trashing this program. I'll be patient tho.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.