Sun, Oct 6, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: *February Challenge Entry*

drawbridgep ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 4:26 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:36 AM

Attached Link: Moonlight

file_98127.jpg

Took this last week and I think it fits nicely into the challenge. I don't visit the Photgraphy area of R'osity that often (I'm a Brycer really), so be gentle. ;-) This was taken with my lovely new Fuji S5000 on 2" exposure. Without a tripod!!! Talk about a steady hand.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 9:38 PM

Real Neato!

zhounder ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 9:56 PM

I started out as a Brycer too. Careful. This forum is adictive. I haven't opened Bryce in almost a year, and I just bought a $1500 camera 2 months ago! Welcome aboard! Magick Michael

firestorm ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2004 at 1:16 AM

a wonderful addition to the challenge :)

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Raven_427 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2004 at 4:47 AM

Yep, here's another one not once starting Bryce again after finding that place (and a cam) :) Oh, btw.: great shot. Hand held for 2 secs? Hmm ... i'd use a tripod ... ;) be welcome Tom

Wivelrod ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2004 at 4:56 AM

Funny I got Bryce, started using it, and even posted an image here, but my old teenage fascination of photography got reawoken looking at the rosity photo gallery! I didn't spend as much as Zhounder on a camera though, only 700 quid (about 1100 USD). But I just know I'll be going from a "Prosumer" to a Digital SLR in a few years at most :P

drawbridgep ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2004 at 2:03 PM

Tripod would have been nice but for two things... I was leaning out of a window and I couldn't find my tripod. ;-)

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 7:50 AM

We seem to be a haven for former Brycers.... I started here as a Brycer too, bought a digicam because I thought I could make my own textures, and realized quickly that photography was way more fun than sitting for hours rendering.... Welcome to the Forum and Gallery! And thanks for playing along with us!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.