Sat, Sep 21, 6:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Preview of Hawkeye (WIP)

Webspinner ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2000 at 10:23 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:22 PM

file_132458.gif

[Second Attempt @ Post] (Sorry) Whew, Hawkeye was a very challenging character, Boots By Fastraxx (i think) Bow, Arrows and Quiver By yours truly.... He was a fun one to do. All arrows Are removable from the quiver, the bow needs to have morp target s so that he can pull it back.... Any and all comments are welcomed. I'm planing to use him in some future renderings, once I get the time... Any comments would be welcomed

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2000 at 10:30 PM

Looks cool S

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2000 at 11:02 PM

Argh.... you beat me to it! well done! looks great in this image, did you do the armor? I just spent an hour making the armor (scale mail) for Deathstroke... if you have Illustrator 7 or higher I can send you the file for the scales? I hope you will share the file with the 3D Comic Collective when you're done... hint hint. Are you going to make any trick arrows? Of course with Hawkeye coming soon... can the Green Arrow be far behind? (Oliver Queen) I think those boots were actually created by Phil Hokusai? Also... archers in real life pull the string up to their cheek... notching their bent thumb below the cheekbone... but what the heck, this is Hawkeye... Doug Sturk

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2000 at 11:06 PM

If you're a fan of Hawkeye... have you seen the upcoming Randy Bowen Bust of Hawkeye? http://www.teleport.com/~bowen8r/Hawkeye_Bust.html AWESOME! Doug

Webspinner ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2000 at 11:13 PM

Thank you for the Kind words, Well you beat to the punch for Deathstroke... And yes I will be submitting him soon; I need to finish some renderings and I will Be submitting a few characters.... ;) the bow was what i was refering too... It doesn't pull back/bend.... I can send it to you if you would like to tackle that... hint, hint I would love to have the chain mail, if you do not mind, Thanks... As for a certain Green Archer.... Are you a mind reader or what! I'm trying to decide on which version, I'm partial to the Golden Age my self... Web

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2000 at 11:32 PM

Looking forward to seeing the file(s). I have never been able to get a prop morph to work yet... I liked the Mike Grell Green Arrow (long bow hunter)... and the standard look from the silver age... Doug

ookami ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2000 at 11:42 PM

Great work! Lots of attention to detail! Which boots are those? Are they posable?

Webspinner ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2000 at 12:33 AM

Thank You! I try to put some of thought into what I do, It takes more time, But the results.... I still would have liked to have done more, but some of the the more advanced poser stuff it still ahead of me... As for the boots, Yes and no, they are not like the boots that poser comes with, but when you attach a prop to a body part (n this case the foot) it receives those properties as well... The boots came from a Captian America posted on the 3DCC site, They were attached to a Ver. 3 Poser mode and after a little work, They were attached to Hawkeye. As for the arrows, they are some trick arrows, I still need to go back and tex map them... hope that answers your question. Web

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2000 at 8:04 AM

by the way... great target design on the left corner... very professional. Doug

ookami ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2000 at 11:12 AM

Who made those boots? Anyway we could talk the author into letting someone convert those babies to posable clothing?

dlfurman ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2000 at 6:57 PM

Homina, homina, homina....

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2000 at 3:17 PM

{I think they were like the X-men haveing a team of super Heros} OUCH! The Avengers pre-date the X-Men. They were Marvel's answer to the silver age revival of the Justice Society of America (as the Justice League of America). And Hawkeye was always one of my favorite characters, ever since they introduced him (and the Avengers) in an episode of the ANCIENT Iron Man cartoon (the one with semi-still motion "animation", not the recent one with CGI effects and WAY too many supporting characters!).

sturkwurk2 ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 3:45 PM

So what's the release date of the Hawkeye file? Doug

Webspinner ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:39 AM

Sorry, Got a little buned out...after Green Arrow, and the probls with that. Plus i have had to study for a test , So I hven't picked it up after that, but definately at the end of the month...

sturkwurk2 ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 3:44 PM

Okey Dokey, I just would hate to see a great file like this fall by the wayside... Doug

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 6:21 AM

Liz/Verdie, Check out mertext's longbow poseable prop in freestuff.. it comes with a draw back morph target.. that works quite well ) a little playing around and who knows? always the best to the both of ye Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.