Sun, Sep 22, 8:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Planned Outage

AsherD ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:37 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:41 AM

Early heads-up...Renderosity will be offline on Tuesday, February 10, from 1-2pm (R'Osity time), for system upgrades. thanks, --The Renderosity Team

Ardiva ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:45 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Asher. :-)

cableguy223 ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 6:46 PM

yes, thanks, I'll be at work then anyway

Lemurtek ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 9:38 PM

Just for a second, I misread the thread title. Sounded intriguing. Regards- Lemurtek

Ardiva ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 9:49 PM

LOL!! You're silly Lem. :-)

lahavana ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 12:02 AM

LOL - that makes two of us Lem :)

AsherD ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 1:15 PM

"Planned Outrage"...Hmmmm...We could try that too. ^_^

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 6:47 PM

"Planned Outrage"...Hmmmm...We could try that too. Yikes, hasn't there been enough unplanned outrage? :-)

cableguy223 ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 7:16 PM

are we going camping ?

3-DArena ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 7:56 AM

LOL - I misread it too. Was wondering why Ash would pre-plan to be outraged.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Lemurtek ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 4:03 PM

I figured, why not? Only, I'm a little confused, am I supposed to be outraged, or am I suppose to outrage others? Or a little of both? Anyway, just a heads up! Regards- Lemurtek

Lemurtek ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2004 at 3:25 PM

Rats... I missed the outage. I'd be outraged now, but it's too nice of a day... guess I'm off for a different kind of outage! Regards- Lemurtek

cableguy223 ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 4:58 AM

Outtages in my bizz are a royal PITA, especially if it's 3 am in the morning . Never realized how many people stay up that late watching TV or are on the net.

Lemurtek ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 12:49 PM

Never realized how many people stay up that late watching TV Well duh, 3:00 AM is when the GOOD movies like 'Cheerleader Ninjas from Outerspace' come on! Gotta love them nocturnal transmissions! Regards- Lemurtek, late night junkie

cableguy223 ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2004 at 4:10 PM

that was a " B" movie wanst it ? :)

Lemurtek ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2004 at 12:32 AM

file_96649.jpg

> that was a " B" movie wanst it ? :) Well, it depends on who you ask! :) With thanks and apologies to X-2000 for the Renderosibee and Phantast for the morphing Speech balloon. :) Regards- Lemurtek, back to the lab again

cableguy223 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2004 at 4:56 PM

LOL , way cool

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.