Tue, Oct 22, 12:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: She-Crow (W.I.P.) First Render of Incomplete Scene

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:07 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_133498.jpg

she gives me that....special feeling.....thanks to Tim Laubach (for the Texture I altered), Schlabber (Pose), whoever did the Omni Hair, Joat Mon (Chaps), Bebop (Thong), whomsoever did those excellent Trek boots (i can't remember all of these, y'know), the shotgun, and Lyne (is that how you spell it?)(Raven CR2 Morph), and Alien Skin for the EC4000 Beta.....

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:11 AM

hmmmm......seems to me she needs more definition in her abs, some gloves or a reasonable facsimile thereof, something to tote that massive firearm in strapped on her somewhere (she can't just carry it between those Big 'Unz all the time, y'know).......aaaaaand i think maybe a waist-length black leather highway jacket (if one can be found).....that should do it......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:13 AM

wait......not a waist length jacket.....i meant like one of those made for women....the kind that hangs just above the curves......

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:48 AM

Very cool. brrrrr drafty...:)

milamber42 ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 7:23 AM

TheWolfWithin, The jacket like the one used with Naomie Armitage? I can't remember who created it, but I do know that it is a free item. And mabye some type of transmapped crop top or bikini top. Transmapped to compliment the thong, what there is of them. :-) Nice work!!

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 11:32 AM

heyas; pretty cool. (did somebody say drafty?) i dont suppose you remember where you got that particular shotgun? (also, you got the crows leg bent backwards, there. ;) )

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:37 PM

EGAD!!!!!!! the leg!!!!!!!....ummmm......well, y'see, he umm.....tripped.....yeah, that's what it was....tripped cuz he...sneezed when he landed at the park to snatch up some bread crumbs....yeah, that's it.....that's why he has that look on his face.......and the shotgun......took me forever to find it.....i'll scrape up the zip file and get right back to you on that, BloodSong......

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2000 at 6:07 PM

lol! and thanks. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.