Sun, Sep 22, 2:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Scars and Black Roses site taking shape.....

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 10:54 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 3:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/scars_and_blackroses

at this second, i have two textures available in the Skin Trade section......Tim Laubach at HappyWorldLand was cool enough to give me permission to alter some of his textures and post them there....once inside the Skin Trade, go to the Living Dead Girls section......i'm uploading more items as you read this.....feedback is welcome and appreciated......

arcamus ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:32 AM

great site with very unique look. look forward to its completion

DbS ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 5:00 AM

Looks like a fun place to be :) ~Dave

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 3:33 PM

thank you, ladies and gentlemens.......i've put up two textures in the Dark Angels section, and i'll be working on it tonight as well.....there's only so much one can do while at work......hehe.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.