Tue, Oct 22, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: P4 Fem fights back. Look out Vicki. Here comes Joy

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:27 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:31 AM

Attached Link: my stuff now and soon

file_133491.jpg

I was tired out scrapping all my work every time a new figure came out. Now that geometry swapping in the cr2 is a reality(thanks JeffH), my dream of a better head for Posette is possible. The head is pre-incorporated onto the p4 nude woman. The geomtry is mine completely. She will be ready soon. By the beginning of October at the latest. She is soooo easy to create morphs for. Right now that is my Kassandra texture adapted for Joy. The finished map and bump will be much better. The morphs will blow ya away. The open scalp design allows more geometry in the face and more forgiveness with hair and head props. How often does anyone really render a fully bald head? Just think. All those clothes and body morphs won't go to waste. Suggestions should come now. Thanks Anton kisk68@aol.com Ps: I am saddened by the problems Virus and The Prop's Guild are having with the site. They have been a staple in our community and gladly allowed me to post my stuff. My hopes are with them and I hope thing work out for them.

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:34 PM

Oh yeah. The eye texture shown is a test and will be replaced

Sprout ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:38 PM

...No really I dont know what to say but Damn! That sounds like a great improvement to the P4Fem and a novel idea as to not waste all the hard work everyone has put into all the accessories that follow the P4 line. As in reguards to the Propsguild, last I heard (last night) it is going slow but in a positive direction... I am sure Virus and staff appreciate the concern. Sprout :O)

Mason ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:48 PM

It looks like you removed the seperate geometry for both the eyelashes and brows. Is this the plan? Looks great! Nice work! I've always felt unless Zygote produces a significant improvement in the p4 body, why supply us with a whole new figure that destroys all MTs and clothes. Why not just a new replacement head or, like with eve, just some more body cut ups. In fact, I'd rather see the knees and elbow fixed than some of the face changes from Zygote. Thanks for the hard work Anton! Your textures have always been first rate and I use them constantly.

Mason ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:52 PM

BTW, the brain pan idea is good though maybe that could be offered as a MT to squish the backside of the head. I have one that I use on my figures. The only bad thing might be people who create aliens and such. I do agree that the back of the head is a wasted area in most of these figures. Would be cool to insert a brain prop in there :)

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:52 PM

Well, Yes no seperate geometry for the brows. I was planning on transmapped lashes. What do you think.

WarriorDL ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 11:54 PM

Seen Polly?

SewerRat ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:11 AM

WOW nothing more to say but I seem to say that every time you come out with something new. I mean WOW a little bit more each time. We need more words that mean WOW in the english language all because of you very impressive! If only zygote could have done this... SewerRat

Viomar ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:26 AM

Very "Ingenious" Placement of the Vertices around the Key Parts of the face: Eyes, Mouth, etc... I do se why you say "Easier Morphs"! This will Spawn a whole new Series of pics in the Galleries! If, one day the Internet Comes to a stand Still! Fear Not! It's either to many Pics being uploaded all over of Joy! Or to many D/Ls of her! Hey! Can we see the Teeth & Tongue?? No, i'm not a Dentist! Just a fellow Modeller who's very impressed!! Marc

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:57 AM

excellent work.....can we perhaps expect a more realistic looking open mouth??? that's one of the few gripes i have with Poser......when the mouth is opened, the jaw doesn't hinge, it just sort of drops straight down......bleah....not at all attractive....

artnik ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:25 AM

She looks wonderful. I can't wait, especially when there seems to be very little that's really available for Vickie, compared to Posette. Is there any remote possibility you might also do this for the P4 Male? I think he could definitely use some real help. As usual, great work and much appreciated.

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:40 AM

The teeth and tongue are almost done. When they are ready I will post a preview. The facial morphs will be completely accurate. I am using a live model with facial markers(dots). By tracking the way those markers move I can create realistic facial expressions. Thanks for noticing the mesh design. I built it with morphs in mind. As for the scalp. Joy's skull is a proportioned differently than Posette's in the interests of realism. If she had a full scalp, alot of the existing hair out there would be almost impossible to fit. The benefits to open scalp outweigh the cons. Trust me on this one. Who's Polly? The highlight in the eyes is not part of the texture. The eyes have a transparent outer membrane that casts highlights. I appreciate the feedback.

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:44 AM

Depending on the success of Joy I am also planning on building new heads for the p4 male and eventually the children

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:56 AM

Highly impressive Anton... every time you post or show a new figure I'm even more impressed... I have to agree with SR here... words seem so inadequate... Cheers and thanx

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 4:49 AM

I am totally at a loss for words. I could use fantastic, or superb, or even excellent. But they seem, somehow, inadequate. I agree with SewerRat, we need more words to express how gobsmackingly brilliant this is :D Paul

black-canary ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 5:48 AM

She's really pretty, Anton. And your site looks great...the loot looks great & I particularly love the male character in the splash pic. Polly is WarriorDL's combo figure using posette's body and Vicky's head. Personally I haven't used her much because I'm addicted to Vicky's body (in, like, a platonic way ;) but she's a nicely done figure. She's in the freestuff if you want to check out how she works (assuming you have Vicky, that is) MaryCanary

RKane_1 ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 8:20 AM

Just a suggestion... a skullcap prop to fit the area when we DO need a bald chick? Couldn't hurt.

Vethril ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 5:12 PM

Whoa! (For the millionth time, how "does" he do what he does?) =P Author....author!!! /e shakes her head in amazement =)

Thorne ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:05 PM

This is simply in a word: AWESOME! You have made face junkies such as myself VERY happy.:o) Great work and a wonderful idea. Thank you for your groundbreaking innovation! Thorne, Face Junkie

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 12:22 AM

Yes, yet another face junkie here also! It's all already been said Anton, but this is wonderful! I can't wait to see how she comes out when she is finished. Genius...yes, that's the word I'm looking for :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.