Wed, Oct 23, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Coast to Coast AM radio show.

Shavala ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 12:06 AM ยท edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 8:37 AM

Attached Link: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Hey! Just wanted to point out that my bryce image made the artwork entry on the art bell show tonight. I was just bursting to tell someone, since I work nights and not to many people around to tell, just decided to tell you all!

amethyss ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 12:37 AM

Bravo

Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic_____website

danamo ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 1:52 AM

Hey, way to go! I had the pleasure of seeing a banner I made for Art's show displayed on his old show(when he did it full-time). Don't know if I can find the file, but in it I had a young couple racing down a desert highway at night with a UFO on their tail. I even tracked down a Nevada license plate design from the Nevada DMV website. Their car's license read GO4ARYD(go for a ride?)lol.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 7:37 AM

Cool! Congrats. My friends listen to Art Bell all the time. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 11:32 AM

Humm..coincidence? ..I think NOT..;) congrats..I've heard a lot of things about Art Bell..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

nuski ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 3:51 PM

Ditto with the Congrats!!! : )

Shavala ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 4:57 PM

Thanks for all the congrats everybody! Very much appreciated!

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 5:45 PM

Congratulations. I somehow missed the call for FRI the 13th artwork.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.