Thu, Sep 19, 6:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Looking for a figure that was available

jarm ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 8:29 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:40 AM

Hi there There was a figure in the MP that was an alien humanoid, it had a spikey tale and protrusions from the head. I cannot remember anything much about it, except for that. I have searched on every conceivable keyword. Does anybody have a clue what I'm going on about? Sorry for lack of information, but I can't remember much at all. Best wishes Jody

shazz501 ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 8:56 AM

can you remember if it was a male or female one,that might help people figure out what it was,sorry i couldn't be of more help :(

jarm ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 9:14 AM

Female

Savage_Artistry ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 10:53 AM

Sounds like the alien tail & spikes that Lourdes had for V2. Sorry I can't help beyond that. I don't know the site link of Lourdes' member name here for a search.

Savage_Artistry ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 10:54 AM

That should read "or Lourdes' member name." They really need an edit feature.

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 11:17 AM

yes sounds like those,I got them and are great. Might IM Lourdes and see if they are still available if you can't find them. :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

jarm ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 11:24 AM

I don't think it's them, or at least, I'm not sure, I seem to remember it being a figure pack rather than an add-on. Can somebody post an image of them, that'd be fantastic. Best wishes Jody

capsces ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 1:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=293548

Maybe it was Xtro. She was available in the Marketplace, but does not seem to be any longer. It appears she was by Mint, hawktoey, and mcomp1969.

Beth

jarm ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 2:05 PM

Yeah, that's it, thanks Capsces

Blocker1 ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 7:34 PM

it's free now on his website...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.