Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: T-Rex available on Dedicated digital

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 11:23 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:28 PM

Dedicated digital's download is the T-Rex.. Just letting you know. :) Storm

Softsnow ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 11:31 AM

what is the web address? curious TIA

Softsnow ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 11:35 AM

found it.. duh Great looking model! I know my student will love it. Thanks for the tip... Pat

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:01 PM

Thanks Storm - its the 3rd time I know now that they have posted him :-)) - ok, its a cool model. I prefere the ScottA T-Rex more ( my opinion) But thanks anyway, Storm Chris <--- Waiting for the Truck at DD

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

mat200 ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 10:48 PM

The address is www.dedicateddigital.com and you got to choose monday morning link, by the way, Im working on a Bump Map for this T-rex, Its a hard work, I have several for this, but no of these convinces to me.

Anrax ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2001 at 5:44 AM

mat200 i can get the t-rex from www.dedicateddigital.com if yon have it so if I am lucky yon email me the t-rex model anrax@telia.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.