Sat, Sep 21, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: how do i use the hair in poser to drap acrrocs hands or such eg pic attached

epsilon ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:47 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:45 AM

file_133495.jpg

so how would i go about getting this type of effect with the hair epsilon

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:52 AM

You would need a new posable hair prop with several segments like a tentacle that could be posed around the fingers. How did the artist do this one?

epsilon ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 5:47 AM

i think this is just cloaning in photoshop i had a go and i works pretty well on small parts if you took your time you will produce somthing pretty good..

Eurydice ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:01 PM

Dcort ( I think that his name) has a tutorial on exactly how he does his hair on his site .now if only I could remeber what the url is ;)

daio1 ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 1:46 PM

dcort did that hair in post render. he has a tutorial at his site the URl of which is http://www.dacort.com/index.html

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.