Sat, Sep 21, 7:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: This Evening's Sunset

zhounder ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 9:25 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:39 AM

file_98648.jpg

I took these tonight on the way home from work. One will make it to the challenge but I am not sure which one yet. Suggestions? Magick Michael

zhounder ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 9:26 PM

file_98649.jpg

a few minutes later...

zhounder ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 9:26 PM

file_98650.jpg

Just before the final curtain...

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 9:55 PM

file_98651.jpg

OK ... don't yell at me for this, but my favorite would be the middle one, but cropped like so ....

Could be worse, could be raining.

FearaJinx ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 9:57 PM

Number 1!!

Nilla ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 10:38 PM

It's a toss up between number one and number three! Funny thing is, number three is composed almost exactly how rickymaveety proposed number two be cropped! :) But I really like number one, I would have to say that is my favorite of all of them! :)

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 11:19 PM

Yeah, I know. I loved the colors of number 2 best -- I think it's the most delicate of the three and has the orange glow at the horizon along with the pink tones in the clouds -- but I liked the composition of 3 best, with the single tree, and I think the portrait image gives more emphasis to the sky.

Could be worse, could be raining.

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 12:00 AM

3 for me! :] ...i can even see the horseys...

patmartj ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 3:34 AM

yea..I'm with Cynlee the one with the horses, but the first has colour that rocks!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 7:07 AM

Wonderful colors! Horse? Where?

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Raven_427 ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 8:41 AM

To me, Nr.1 has (in my eyes) the most pleasing colours and the horizontical format is more of my liking for shots such as this. If it comes to compo, i'd zoom in a little on Nr. 3 or (better?) try to get closer to have that tree even bigger without loosing to much sky? But as that's not an option any more, i'd vote on Nr. 1. :-)

danob ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 10:16 AM

No 1 for me and those lush golden hues!!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

1eo ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 6:26 AM

n1 have my vote.... leo

firestorm ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 2:33 PM

i've come to this late and i've seen the one you've selected, a good choice. i like the cropped one though.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.