Tue, Oct 8, 5:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 5:15 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: New Foreground Now In Pending

The-Slinger ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 8:03 AM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 5:25 PM

file_98694.jpg

I've finally finished the upgrade to the foreground tool. There are two versions: A Poser-4 and a Pro-Pack Version. And, I know it seems to have taken forever. LOL. Here's hoping you like it.

The-Slinger ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 8:05 AM

file_98695.jpg

The pack now contains all new textures, and pre-set loading options ... And will still work with all the original textures.

The-Slinger ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 8:09 AM

file_98696.jpg

And just one final image ... Sorry again for the delay; but I think the time taken was worth while. I'll be getting in touch with previous customers as soon the product gets through pending, so that you can get your free update. If there are any problems, I'll be asking previous customers to drop me an I.M. so that I can tell them where to get their update. All The Best The-Slinger

spirit32 ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 9:18 AM

WOOOW! This is beautiful!! Looks realy great! ;o)

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 9:45 AM

Very nice!

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 3:43 PM

I'm quite looking forward to playing with the new version :)

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 5:13 PM

Ooooh nice :o) :] Fish

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 6:12 PM

Looks like I'll be digging up my Kimonos. Looks fantastic.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

BlueBeard ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 7:27 AM

Slinger! As owner of the previous versions, I look anixously towards this release, but hopefully not too soon! (I am out of town for the next week!) ;)

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 5:02 PM

just WOW!!!

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 11:00 PM

Wowie!! I thought maybe I had missed out on the update, but thankfully I hadn't. Nice job :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.