Wed, Oct 23, 12:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Gallery upload troubles

scarp ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 7:58 PM ยท edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 12:27 AM

I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this before: I am trying to upload a picture to the gallery. Put in all the info, select picture and thumbnail, hit upload... grind grind grind... opens to the gallery page but! no thumb or image shows up. I got no error when submitting. I deleted the file, resaved the images, re-uploaded them, same prob. Any ideas? I'm going to attach the image here to see if it works or if something has gone awry...

scarp ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 7:59 PM

well, something is definitely wrong... there was supposed to be a pic attached to that message... arghhhhh!

scarp ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 8:00 PM

trying ONE more time. A picture should be attached to this post...

scarp ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 8:06 PM

file_98781.jpg

Ok, different browser...

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 8:11 PM

Hmmm....Try renaming the image on your machine...I've had this happen once or twice... instead of calling it "render one" call it "render one A"

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

kbennett ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2004 at 3:28 AM

OK, so it worked with a different browser. Which one failed and which one worked? And can you reproduce this behaviour every time?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.