Sun, Sep 22, 3:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Joint ventures

maga ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 7:56 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:38 AM

Hi, friends! An idea I got, and a project I'm making together with Pinhead. The idea is to co-operate with other members in creating pics. I think that everyone has a project he's not satisfied with, or just doesn't know how to finish.....at this point, we could exchange files, and maybe another person can add a great touch to something that seemed worthless to us. We could post a rough rendering just to give the idea, and if someone's interested, we could send him/her the file. One problem to solve is how to send files, but someone of you may know....: ))))

pinhead ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 8:52 AM

Yes Maga..an excellent idea for all. Collaboration is only the other face of Challange. It's also very rewarding to work with anothers image and put a part of your personality into it. I'm having a blast on our effort. Literally! Paul.

Ironbear ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 12:28 PM

Well your first co-venture seems to be a spectacular success, (And a pretty cool image, too btw) so shall we wait with bated breath for the next? Good work folks... I'll look forward to seein some more. So Pinhead, when are we going to do our collabs, eh? Btw, just exactly how does one bate ones breath anyway?

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

bergerac ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:46 AM

If you get a chance, wander over to the Rhino forum. The entire team is working on a joint project there. They may have a solution for the file swapping problem. My contribution to the project is still far from finished, so I haven't had to try and send files yet :) Berge

Mazilla ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 11:48 PM

HEY! I think its a great idea! Count me in! Just someone let me know? (glances over @ Paul <<<<)

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 12:30 AM

If Paul isn't, I'm open Mazilla. What do ya want to tackle?

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Zottel1 ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2000 at 12:13 PM

Great Idea. Let's do something together.Any Idea about the Organization. Or do you think more about sending Files to somebody like: "Hey would you continiue this File and Send it back to me?". O.K. maga, you get one from me that I'm stuck with. Let's see what comes out :))).

maga ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2000 at 1:06 PM

Ok, Zottel, I accept the challenge!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.