Thu, Sep 19, 6:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Mouse and Chipmunk

sackrat ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2004 at 7:06 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:51 PM

Anybody who uses Poser to generate figures for use in Bryce might be interested to know that I found a very nice fieldmouse and chipmunk for Poser 4 and PP made by JTrout in the Poser freestuff area, under "Poser"-"Characters". You must have the Mouse in order to be able to use the Chipmunk. Very nice textures as well.......sackrat.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

foleypro ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2004 at 9:21 PM

Thankee...

Swade ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2004 at 9:31 PM

Got 'em..... nice indeed. Wade

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2004 at 11:58 PM

Thanks for the headsup sackrat!

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Sat, 21 February 2004 at 12:02 AM

I did a search on "JTrout" and found lots of goodies. I love the flintlocks.

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 21 February 2004 at 2:10 AM

Yup, his figures are great, the trout work well in bryce as well. Still working out how to add the fishing line to his rod though. Maybe have to do it in post.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

danamo ( ) posted Sat, 21 February 2004 at 1:03 PM

These are great! Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.