Tue, Oct 22, 6:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: FREE Great Hall Model

Baument ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 5:18 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:33 AM

Attached Link: Baument.com

file_133610.jpg

http://www.baument.com Updated the downloads page with 'Great Hall 1'. An interior scene with rafters/windows/banners etc.... Add your own goodies to complete. Enjoy!

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 5:22 AM

WOW - that's super cool Ed, ideal for all those barbarian/viking type characters Paul

Baument ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 5:29 AM

Enjoy Paul, and thanks for the reply!

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 8:27 AM

Thanks! I've been dreading making something like this for myself. Appreciate the hard work you do. Marque

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 8:52 AM

Thanks Ed, looks great. Already have a few ideas for this. Rob

casamerica ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:02 PM

You hadn't, by any chance, just watched "The 13th Warrior" had you? ;) What I like about this are the rafters. It will lend itself to a more realistic feeling. Good work and much appreciated. Thank you.

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 4:34 PM

Hey, that looks pretty cool. I like especially the wood-section for the top. Thanks to sharing this. Download runs at this moment. SHARKEY

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 6:30 PM

all right!!! VIKING PARTY AT BAUMENT'S! wohoo! :)

Baument ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 8:39 PM

LOL, thanks guys. Replies like these are what keeps me doin' what I do. Enjoy it and much, much more to come!

pendarian ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 11:44 PM

AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.