Sun, Oct 6, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Wasn't going to, but....

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 4:09 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:24 PM

.... here's an entry for this months challenge.
This one has caused me a lot of pain. Rendered for about an hour before I noticed the walkway wasn't in the water, then rendered for 3 hours and found out I didn't have AA on. Plus it was overheating every 30 minutes and shutting down, so had to sit and nuture it through.

So, feel my pain! (Not going for the sympathy vote ;-)

GalleryThumb609904.jpg

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Erlik ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 5:02 AM

I do feel your pain. Had similar problems myself.

-- erlik

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 8:32 AM

Lovely scene drawbridge, it looks like all you pain was wll worth it. 8)

Swade ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 9:29 AM

I know what you are saying.... I have taken the side off my computer. It allows much better cooling of the processor. No sides on my computer anymore.smiley.gif Nice image. Wade

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

Flak ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 6:23 PM

Definitely feel your pain about the heat thing - down here we're in a hot summer mode at the moment. It was 43Celsius (about 110F) inside our house yesterday. My PC also had to lose its case for survival reasons as well.

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 6:27 PM

You know, I tried the sides off the computer bit, but my cats started eating the wiring.

Could be worse, could be raining.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.