Fri, Oct 4, 12:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Walk Designer problems with SR4

Kenmac ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2004 at 10:30 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 10:20 AM
Online Now!

One of the things I noticed in the readme file was about the progress bar that tells you when it's loading the walk designer. Well, here's what I've been experiencing. I'll load in a figure (My guinea pig was the "Adam" figure from Sixus1) and then I open up the walk designer. I get the progress bar telling me the walk designer is loading. It gets to about 75% and then I wait and wait. After 15 minutes of waiting I got fed up and gave Poser the "3 fingered salute". I tried this twice. I lowered the bit resolution on my monitor to 16 bit to see if that would speed things up the second time I tried but I still ended up waiting and giving up after 15 minutes again. Now, the thing is, should I have loaded "Walk Designer Don" first of all? Would that have sped things up? I'll wait for the answer before I try again. I haven't tried the other features yet but I enjoy animating with Poser and I'm getting tired of using BVH files that I tweak for animation and I'd really like to get back into using the walk designer again.

uli_k ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2004 at 10:40 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1676582&Reply=1677059#27

See my post in the other thread. Does that help?

Kenmac ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2004 at 10:48 PM
Online Now!

Aha! Thanks a lot uli k. I knew there had to be a reason for it hanging so long.

Estruch ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 5:20 AM

I have problems with the Walk Design, run too speed.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 7:31 AM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.