Tue, Oct 22, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Newlyweds (Vicki and Michael)

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 9:26 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:27 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_133664.jpg

I don't normally do this type of image (blush) but since Michael has no clothes yet, I thought I'd let loose and have a little fun with them. Thesse are the newlyweds. Vicki's hair texture by Kozaburo Just a little touch up in Photoshop to fix broken elbows and to add the trim around the edges. Melanie

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 10:06 AM

Its a very sweet image Melanie--should be no blushes there. Also a very good one. Diane B (now--back to my yard mowing LOL--took a break to check mail and youall know how that is).

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 10:33 AM

Nice picture, and very tasteful. =) Marque

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 11:47 AM

Keoto, it's at Kozaburo's site, Digital Babes, check the lilnks on the right --> Melanie

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 11:47 AM

Thanks everyone, for the nice comments. Melanie :)

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 12:20 PM

The tenderness of this image is soo soft is very nearly perfect. Her hand poses are perfect and done just so artistically. His are a bit impacted but it's still very grand. I think you should post this in the normal Gallery. It's worth sharing. A very respectfull pice of romantic love.

steveshanks ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 1:49 PM

Melanie this is a beautiful picture technically and artistically, made me have one of those aahh grins :o).....Steve

Lorraine ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 3:19 PM

Very nice! You captured a "poser" moment!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.