Wed, Sep 25, 1:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 11:25 pm)

Subject: Who made this M3 character? - Raphael

BekaVal ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 2:05 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 1:24 AM

file_99914.jpg

Does anyone know? It is a gorgeous product. Can't really believe, it was free. I used a pose and some of the props in my last image and couldn't give credit to the creator, because I found no name in the readme. Gabi

Yunas_Guardian ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 2:31 AM

He's by Kirisute. I only know because I recognized the user name from here. Never seen this one before, but am happy I checked this topic. :)

BekaVal ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 2:58 AM

Thank you, Yunas_Guardian. :) It is really a fabulous creation. I'm in the making of a picture with the whole character. Now I can give the right credit. I had thought of Kirisute, but wasn't sure.

I noticed now, that it's called Rapheal, not Raphael as I wrote. Maybe that's why I didn't found it again anywhere.

A_ ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 7:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.3D-artworld.com

actually, as far as I understood, Kirisute moved all of his/her free stuff to www.3D-artworld.com (if anyone wants to go and download it). and, yes, it is an amzing set.. and free! i used a part of the shirt in one of my latest images "The Chasm". it's so useful and pretty. :)

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 8:13 AM

Went there registered got an email went to the email url and was told to register. Sigh...I know it's free stuff but I get so tired of having to do this over and over. Marque

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 8:30 AM

Finally got in and it's a very well put together site, once you get in...lol Thanks for the heads-up on it. Marque

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 8:34 AM

If you look at the bottom of the picture closely it says "a character by the rendering kirisute"

BekaVal ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 9:18 AM

Washed my glasses Lightened thumbnail. Was blind slow-witted. ;)

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 9:50 AM

That's ok Beka, I have the same problem...lol Marque

lhiannan ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 11:06 AM

Just FYI (and thanks for this thread, I would have missed this character), I just went to the site and it is credited to "The Rendering and Kirisute", not The Rendering Kirisute... :D I know you'll want to make sure it is credited to the right (amount of) people.

BekaVal ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 11:15 AM

Thank you, lhiannan. Kirisute told me in an image comment, that Rapheal was created from him and Frances.

kirisute ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 5:03 AM

hey there! whoops if im honest i hardly ever browse the forums here and so this one slipped by....sorry about that! Your all right....Rapheal was indeed created by Frances and myself i did the poses and the character INJ and weapons, Frances worked her superb magic on the clothing and clothing textures.... as for the rest of my products...yeah they all got moved over to 3d-artworld for one reason or another.... If you ever need anything ive offered and you cant find it, please never be afraid to email me or message me and ask...i have all of my stuff uploaded and it will be but a moments work to send you the link ;) as for new stuff out.... at the moment im hard at work with my new project The Forge! basically i now offer a service to build and texture any fantasy weapon your heart may desire, textured and propped and ready to rock......FOR FREE! all you need to do is send me a decent enough piccy to work from!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.