Thu, Sep 19, 10:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Cat suit for AnimeDoll and MayaDoll in the works

Caly ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 7:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=611994&Start=1&Artist=Caly&ByArtist=Yes

file_94525.jpg

I finished the Anime kitty image. :) I am bewitched by the Anime Doll and her adorable accessories. :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Nanoshi ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 7:52 PM

file_94526.jpg

I appologise for the size of the above image, but a smaller image didn't do justice. Here are the textures in their finished capacity give or take a few final tweaks. They are as follows, going left to right :- 1st Row: Urban/Ship to Ship Operations, Desert Operations, Forest Operations. 2nd Row: Arctic Operations, Water Operations, Special Operations. 3rd Row: Naval Bridge Officer, Mecha Pilot, Naval Security Officer. 4th Row: Naval Fatigues, Marine Fatigues, Tanker in Damage Control uniform. The tanker also includes a pseudo body texture designed to work with the catsuit.

insomniaworks ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 8:23 PM

Wonderful work Nanoshi! Same Caly!

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 10:54 PM

Heh... I just did a MAT pose for the trims, today (earlier, when I sent those tail poses to Senshi). I was getting tired of having the trims mess up my Chyta's skin when I was experimenting with it.

Caly ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 10:58 PM

file_94527.jpg

Ugh I can't stop. I need to go sleep... :D Here's another Cat WIP. Good grief, I'm an addict. :D

Renderosity Gallery

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 11:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/yggdrasil777/AD.zip

file_94528.jpg

You want my eyes? Here's a link straight to them. They are based on the 4th eye set of Anime Doll, just more cat-like.

insomniaworks ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 8:34 AM

file_94529.jpg

Another clipping for the Scrap Book! CatSuit is in 2nd place Hot Seller! The latest news is that Nonoshi and The3dZone are working on Theme Packs for the catsuit and I am creating props for both packages. These packages will be probably be released on the market in a little more than a week. The3dZone is working on a gymnast texture package with a set of rythem gymnastics apparatus - rope, clubs, ribbin, hoop, and ball. Nanoshi is working on her Battle Force Senbotsu Theme Pack. I am helping by building the figures. I hope to get started on my next non-catsuit related clothing product as soon as I get some time. thank you, marty

ggrace ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 8:49 AM

Like the eyes a lot but the link dosen't work for me.

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 8:55 AM

Yes they do look great, those eyes. Thanks! :) Hopefully I'll be able to download them when I get home from work... UGH Work just gets in the way of Poser. :D Are there any dresses in the works for AnimeDoll/Maya? A nice long skirt one? :)

Renderosity Gallery

Nanoshi ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 9:00 AM

there is a victorian style dress available in the free section and Teppan or Taru have some skirts on their sites, I forget the links now, but you can find them if ya goto the Maya X website.

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 9:23 AM

Thanks! :)

Renderosity Gallery

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 10:04 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/yggdrasil777/eyes.htm

My bad. Forgot that Yahoo/GeoCities doesn't let you direct-link files like that. Click **THAT** link to get to the page to download the eyes. Also, check out what I've done with insomniaworks' *other* suit [ here](http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=612266&Start=1&Artist=-Yggdrasil-&ByArtist=Yes).

insomniaworks ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 11:39 AM

file_94530.jpg

I thought I would help The3dZone by doing a render for her. She has been working very hard on this, infact we both are. This is a preview of the Gymnast Package she and I are prepairing at this minute. marty

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 11:49 AM

nice to see you rendering...lol great pic insomniaworks :0)

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 12:14 PM

Is the ribbon EasyPose? The suit looks very nice. Good pose. Always liked the ribbon portion of the rhythym gymnastics. Also the rope would be good as EasyPose, too.

compiler ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 12:34 PM

I have my guess that they will be EZposable ! In fact, I EZposed the first version of the ribbon, and Marty decided to go for it and get EZpose undergound himself, so that's an EZ bet for me... Marty is very dedicated to satisfy his customers, and he always makes every effort to take suggestions into account. Nanoshi : great textures for the senbotsu, and very clever way of bypassing the seams problem !

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:02 PM

file_94531.jpg

here's a render of some of the stuff in the package we are working on :0)

SenshiTaurus ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:06 PM

I WANT SENBOTSU! ahem Gomen Nasai, i'm just getting excited.... And is anyone ever gonna do some magnets for the anime doll morphs? I know one person did, posted a pic, said he/she is hoping to be able to release them, but never heard of it again after that.......I winder what happened?

insomniaworks ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:28 PM

Thank you Compiler! Yes I do liston. I am taking several aspects of the catsuit into consideration for an update to the original upload MP package. So voice you complaints and maybe I can take care of them. I will mention one thing that I don't like since no one else has mentioned it. There is a pokethru in the belly that happens a little too often. The updated package will have that fixed. All the props are figures. This makes them easy to apply MATs to so they change texture to match with the outfit. As for Easy Pose, yes the rope and ribbon are both easy pose. I have purchased Ajax's Easy Pose Underground to do so. I appriciated Compiler's help on that, but I really needed to know how to get er done at home. I am playing with the easy pose rope now, I have been able to get some cool poses out of it, but I will warn you, save your work while posing several times or you may mess up and loose everything like I had done about 3 times so far. Wrapping the rope around the body is challanging and can take 10 or 15 minutes to get a really cool pose. I am going to do one more pose with the rope and this time I plan to save it before I loose it. marty

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:48 PM

file_94532.jpg

i wanted to let everyone know that i'm working on some kitten face textures to match the tiger and cheetah suits i will be adding them to the next free pack.

insomniaworks ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:50 PM

WoW, nice work 3dZone!

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:51 PM

Oh that gymnastic stuff looks great! The EZ pose ribbon is awesome. OOooOO could someone make an EZPose ball of yarn to tangle kitties up with?! pretty please :)

Renderosity Gallery

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:54 PM

oh, that's a great idea!!!!!!!!!!

Nanoshi ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:55 PM

cool, love the gymnastics :) I like the red and black costume :) Compiler: yeah I don't use poser 5 and I figured alot of other people don't as well so went with the pants to get round the seams problem, but I think it actually adds to the look makes it a bit more animeish I think.

Nanoshi ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 2:11 PM

LOL I posted after the gymnastics piccy and about 10 of you snuck extra posts in too :) Love the kitty faces too :)

insomniaworks ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 3:07 PM

file_94533.jpg

Here's another with a rope pose that took me a little trial and error to get. I really love this rope the most of all the props, but its challanging to get these poses. marty

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 3:19 PM

WOW! I AM IMPRESSED :0)

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 3:45 PM

Well, my v4 of Anime Doll is Poser 5 compatible, with morphs set in place. Some full body morphs and other morphs created by Dr Hack for Maya Doll that just fit Anime Doll's body. Also made magnets for various body parts to adjust sizes of things quickly and easily. If you want them, just send me a message.

SenshiTaurus ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 3:56 PM

Pardon? Do ya mean magnets that will make clothes fit Krhys' morphs?

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 4:34 PM

file_94534.jpg

Since everyone else is having fun with gymnastics, thought I'd let Ami and Serena in on it. Serena (blonde one) is the older version of the Scout rebuild I've been doing lately. Ami (blue haired one) is the newer version. Used some Basic Materials for the CatSuit's appearance and the ball of fire.

Nanoshi ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 6:05 PM

file_94535.jpg

Just a little Senbotsu humour to get in on the gymnastics craze going on here :) even in 2220 the art of gymnastics is still practiced to teach strength, supplness and grace.

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 6:08 PM

Dat picture is da bomb!

SenshiTaurus ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 2:29 AM

Quite litterally da bomb......IT'S GONNA EXPLODE! bomb explodes NOO! They killed the Tanker!

insomniaworks ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 1:28 PM

The Gymnast Addon for the CatSuit by The3dZone and myself is in progress. If you are a regular tester and you didn't get notice of the location of the package, please message me. IM's tend to get lost once in a while or I just might of forgot one of you. Anyway, don't get offended, just write me and tell me. I look forward to seeing seeing some renders with the package so post them as soon as you make them!!!! thank you marty

insomniaworks ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 3:15 PM

I meant the product is in testing above

SenshiTaurus ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 3:31 PM

file_94536.jpg

"See? I can hold a ball AND swing a hoop!"

I did a pic with BOTH packages. Both original, and gymnast!
Yaggsdril's eyes, my tail pose, anime doll, catsuit, and gymnast addon. Also has Kiss stage in freebies, but theres no lips in background (i replaced it with defult ground texture)...... Oh yeah, I edited Insomniaworks' pose a little bit.

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 4:57 PM

Ah this pack looks fun! :)

Renderosity Gallery

insomniaworks ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 5:17 PM

:)

The3dZone ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 5:19 PM

well,that's creative!,great image :0)

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 5:23 PM

lol Awesome presentation. :)

Renderosity Gallery

insomniaworks ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 5:37 PM

Thank you, this is just prototype graphics on the box. I am awaiting the art department for graphics on the package.

insomniaworks ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 9:12 PM

file_94537.jpg

Okay, this is a Promo that I worked all night on, lol. Couldn't stop until it was finished. Can't wait until 3dZone see's it. marty

insomniaworks ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 9:13 PM

file_94538.jpg

Who makes a nicer package me or Matel?

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 9:39 PM

lol Yours looks better. Barbie looks like she's broken. :D

Renderosity Gallery

insomniaworks ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 9:51 PM

hehehehehe

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 10:48 PM

hehe... very cool packaging there, insomniaworks. ^_^

The3dZone ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 5:50 AM

ahhh! I LOVE IT!!!!!! :0)

Nanoshi ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 6:17 AM

hehehe what are those manacles for in the barbie box? didn't know she was into S&M :) love the promo pick fun idea :) Will play with the gymnast later was ill yesteday so didn't get on the puter at all :(

insomniaworks ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 10:53 AM

I am discussing putting the pz3 in the package that loads everything exactly as seen here! So then the product will come in its original sealed package so to speek! Sure to be a valuable collectible! Please excuse the quality of the box, it was made overseas in one of my third world sweat shops by orphan children. They don't speak English and misspelled "Rhythm" on this prototype. The workers were punished with two days half rations and their animedolls were taken away! thank

SenshiTaurus ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 12:02 PM

Don't be TOO mean to those worker slaves orphans....at least give them the hair to play with.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.