Sun, Oct 6, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Me and Michael

THEJACKEL123 ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 1:38 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 7:10 AM

Hi, could someone tell me the best way I can morph my face using the michael models in Poser, or direct me to a tutorial? ie..Photo line up Face room Many thanks

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 4:03 PM

What's it worth to you? You could pay $15,000 for a face scanner, wait for me to get back here with some nation wide Scanner Studio Links, pay $500 and then $20 a pop for the Facegen techies to make them for you from photos you mail to them, else you must request of someone, like myself, whom has this application, and can thus do more legwork for you!

TygerCub ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2004 at 4:10 PM

If you have a digital camera and a tripod, the best thing to do is take a couple of head shots. Do one profile, then one straight on, and use those as reference. To keep the profile and front shot consistent, use a line on the wall behind your head and have another person (using the camera) tell you how to tilt your head so the tip of your nose and the corner of your mouth line up the same for both shots. good luck.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2004 at 5:30 AM

Also be aware that none of the Michaels are Face Room compatible. Only the stock P5 characters are. On the other hand Michael has more morphs, so depending on how close you are from the start you should be able to get pretty close. A good idea is to load the picture of yourself (the profile) as a background picture, then line up Mike and start pulling. Use the Left (or Right) cameras, not the Main Cam or Face while aligning to the profile pic. Then do the same with the front pic but move Mike so that you can see both the pic and him and pull more. The Morph putty is said to be better in SR4, so that it should work better with non-stock characters such as Mike, so it's woth a try.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 12:15 PM

The program I mentioned, facegen, is kinda like the Faceroom.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.