Mon, Sep 9, 7:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: No more posts

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 1:22 PM
Forum Moderator

Ricky: Relax! Chill-out! I'm just your average, everyday kinda pervert. As long as you like ropes, hand-cuffs, whips and bondage, you have nothing to worry about.....Hey! We'll do lunch, you'll see, I'm really a regular kinda guy! I mean, I already have your e-mail, phone number, mobile number, address, social security number and all that kinda stuff.................we'll have a deep and meaningful relationship.....well...not TOO meaningful....but REAL DEEP..!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

bigbadelf ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 1:32 PM

Alright, you two. Get a room.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 1:35 PM

Aaaaaaaaagh!! Wait a minute ... I do like ropes, handcuffs, whips and bondage!! But, I call dominant!! Hey, as long as you know that much about me, you must already know my favorite restaurant ... right?? Meet you there for lunch tomorrow, ok?? heheheheheheheh

Could be worse, could be raining.

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 5:30 PM

That's too weird on so many levels...:)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 5:36 PM
Forum Moderator

Whip me! Whip me! Show me you care...!

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 6:31 PM

Do you prefer Cat-O-Ninetails or straight Bullwhip? Got both...;]

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 7:20 PM

Zhann ... you take the Cat, I'll take the Bull, we'll both beat the crap out of him. :)

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 8:24 PM

Whaa???? How does a thread go from a name change to S&M......Sad

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 8:40 PM

Sorry, our bad, you should know by now most threads deteriorate after awhile, yours is no exception, heck I had a thread that went Monty Python after post #10, that a a visit fron the Spanish Inquistion....!

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 10:55 PM

Amythyss ... I mean dBgrafix .... sorry!!! It's really all Bryster's fault, and we promise to beat him to death as soon as is reasonably possible. But you know .... you could have checked in on the thread a little more often, so maybe it's all your fault. :)

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 12:01 AM

Heck I forget about my images after a day of having them in here too.This is on page 2 so thats like a year in my time.LOL

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:26 AM
Forum Moderator

WoW! A hot chick like Ricky & a Jamie Lee Curtis lookalike are offering to get it on with me.....I'm just in HEAVEN! Now where'd I put my rack and nipple-clamps....?

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:31 AM

Oooo! If you girls are going to beat up Bryster can I watch?.............only for reference material of course. 8) Catlin

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:35 AM
Forum Moderator

Oh Thanks alot, Catlin! I thought I was your hero! And you haven't even got the decency to join in....? :-(

bigbadelf ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 10:10 AM

I've got an idea for a comic that i'm not sure how i want to implement yet (or whether i even have the skill yet): Title: Unclear on the concept. The dominatrix asks the novice submissive, "So, what would you like to use for a safe word?" The submissive replies, "How about 'ouch'?" Hmm. This thread may just be the impetus i need to mock it up.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 10:53 AM

LOL!! Love that one bigbadelf.

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:28 PM

ROFLMAO @ bigbadelf...:)

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:30 PM

Catlin, "....only for reference material of course..." why certainly, it would be our pleasure, pun intended...;]

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:34 PM

Het Bryster.........I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I'll bring some salt to rub into your wounds. 8) Catlin

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:45 PM
Forum Moderator

Tigh-fisted scots! Why not try whisky?

rickymaveety ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:57 PM

The idea is to cause you pain, not disinfect the wounds. Now shut up and lie still!

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 10:39 PM

Don't worry B, you'll be all pink and rosy in no time...:)

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 10:52 PM

ROFLMAO.............;D Zhann should I bring my scrubbing brush too? 8)

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 11:00 PM

Good idea!

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 3:48 AM
Forum Moderator

Nasty, cruel Hobbitses!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.