Fri, Sep 20, 12:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Newbie: Problem with morphs. (2 figures).

hbaioni ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 5:27 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Im looking for help with morphs when using 2 actors. I have this problem: On the first actor (figure 1), for example V3, i can inject all the morphs without problem. (let's say i inject Vopultous body morph on her, and tweak it to the desired setting with the dial). Then, when i want to the same with the second actor (figure 2) i can't. I use M3 as the second actor, and i inject, (for example) muscularity 3 body morph. The problem cames when i want to "dial" it... There is no effect. One thing i noticed is that if i select, for example, "abdomen" and dial the morph for this segment only (pmuscularity 3) it works. But, when i select the whole body, i can not make it change. If someone could point me in the right direction, i will be very appreciated.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 6:11 PM

Attached Link: http://www.rbtwhiz.com/rbtwhiz_ERC.html#CT

This sounds to me like it may be a case of crosstalk. Crosstalk is a commonly reocurring problem in Poser. See the above link for some more information.

hbaioni ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 9:23 PM

Thank you for your help. You seem to be correct, i have the problems with the morph in the second figure, no matter it is Victoria or Michael. I tried to succeed changing the name from "Figure 1" to "Michael", but it did't work. Could someone please point me in the right direction? I've seen dozens of renders of victoria and michael together, there must be some way to override this "crosstalk" problem...

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 10:31 PM

Do you have Poser 4 or Poser 5?

hbaioni ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 10:07 AM

Poser 3, Service pack 3 (i haven't update to 4 yet).

hbaioni ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 10:15 AM

Sorry, i mean Poser 5 service pack 3. (i mistyped it)

lesbentley ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 3:58 PM

The method I use to overcome crosstalk is the 'NULL Figure'. A NULL Figure is available from NERD's site as "Cross Talk Fixer.zip" (see link above). Here is an extract from the readme file: "If you are working on a scene that will contain more than one EMC figure (This includes figures with full body morphs), load the EMC fixer first. Then select the EMC Fixer before you load each EMC figure. This will eliminate the problem of cross talk between Full Body Morph, Joint Controlled Morphs and Partial Body Morphs." There is another NULL Figure available from the site linked in post #2. There are other methods available, but they involve editing the cr2.

lesbentley ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 3:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.nerd3d.com/EMC/EMCstuff.htm

The method I use to overcome crosstalk is the 'NULL Figure'. A NULL Figure is available from NERD's site as "Cross Talk Fixer.zip" (see link above). Here is an extract from the readme file:

"If you are working on a scene that will contain more than one EMC figure (This includes figures
with full body morphs), load the EMC fixer first. Then select the EMC Fixer before you load
each EMC figure. This will eliminate the problem of cross talk between Full Body Morph,
Joint Controlled Morphs and Partial Body Morphs."

There is another NULL Figure available from the site linked in post #2.

There are other methods available, but they involve editing the cr2.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.