Sat, Sep 21, 2:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: If you already have my 'Short Hair Evolution' and using Poser 5, please read...

kozaburo ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:13 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www13.plala.or.jp/DigitalBabes/P5_BangsStyleMAT.zip

Some of the MAT files included in my 'Short Hair Evolution' doesn't work properly on Poser 5. I already added replacement MAT files to the download file but if you don't have them, Please download it separately from here... ## NOTE: Poser 5 user ONLY ## http://www13.plala.or.jp/DigitalBabes/P5_BangsStyleMAT.zip Sorry for inconvenience... :-) --- Kozaburo

geep ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:53 AM

... or CLICK HERE ..... if you're lazy ... (like NaySayGuy. ;=] Thanks Koz. cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Tintifax ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:09 AM

You two are my heros. Koz for his hair and Dr. Geep for his tutorials and help. Thanks - Walter

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:14 AM

Yep, they are amazing people, lucky we have them :-)

Letterworks ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 9:34 AM

Kosaburo, There isdiffinately no reason for you to be sorry, any slight inconvenience is most certainly made up for by the fantastic quality of you work, and it's for FREE! Thank you!

Morf ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 12:39 PM

Koz, my Poser 5 always says Koz hair is not a valid Poser file when I try to add it. I just thought it was Poser 4 only and didn't worry... Anyone in the forum know why this may be? I'd love to get this hair into my Poser scenes. Thanks

numanoid ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 6:16 PM

I get the same as Morf. I have never been able to use any of the Koz hair. Always gives me the "Not a valid Poser file" message.

kozaburo ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 7:26 PM

Morf, numanold, If you got "...not a valid Poser file" when you load my hair, definitey, your hair file was broken during download it. Probably it happened because heavy traffic of the internet and I some times receive a same report from other people. Please try mirror server or try again when condition of your internet connection is better than usual. and...if you still have problems, feel free contact me. --- Kozaburo

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 8:31 PM

I had this problem at first but I was using PInstall to place the files and it was putting the Mac files on my PC, which of course couldn't be read. It's easy to place the files by hand if that's the problem. Catlin

Puntomaus ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 1:42 AM

The message Not a valid Poser file is because it installed the MAC files. Simply unzip the file to a temp folder, find the hair files in the hair folder and replace them with the PC files, then it should work.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Elfwine ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 2:16 AM

(abort?)....(retry?)....(fail?)
Click here (to continue) or here (to reinstall Windows) or here (to dive off the nearest building)

Wouldn't it be nice if error messages were just a bit more clear?

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!  ; )

numanoid ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 2:46 AM

Thanks kozaburo. I will try again. I think my problem was most probably because of PInstall, as these where the only files this has ever happened to.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.