Tue, Oct 22, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Desperately trying to locate a lost D/L

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 6:21 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:28 AM

Some time back, I D/L'd a file that had umpteen special light and flare effects for Poser atmosphere. The image for the file had a hand with a little fairy in the palm and some starry looking flare effect. I'm pretty sure I got it here at Renderosity. I've been organizing my zips & files for Poser in specific files,recently, instead of in no particular system. I can't find that particular file anywhere, and what's worse, I don't remember its name or even who created all those great FX for Poser. Can anyone help me out? Thanx.

Balaan ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 6:56 PM

i believe it was called light Magic, and i know it was at the propsguild, looked through the readme but cant find who made the tutorial.

Roshigoth ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 8:05 PM

Sixpacwolf made it. He gave it to me to host for him, plus he sent it to props guild for hosting. If you like, I can upload it to geocities temporarily if you still want it. It's a 2.5 meg file, you can get it here. Geocities is weird, so you might have to go here first, then click on mag14.zip. Hope this is the one you're looking for. =) Rosh

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 11:55 PM

Thanx again for coming to the rescue. That was the file. :0)

Roshigoth ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 12:55 AM

Glad to help. =) Rosh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.