Mon, Sep 9, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / OT

Welcome to the OT Forum

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:07 am)

This forum is a place to relax, unwind,and
discuss topics which may not be appropriate for the other forums.

Remember to stick to discussing issues, not members.
Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

We want this forum to be enjoyable for everyone.
Please read and understand the TOS before posting.

Subject: Re: Attention all Poser forum members

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 7:31 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 8:08 PM

surely if the owners of Renderosity tells us the rules, we should abide by them, otherwise why not go elsewhere, arguing is pointless, and im happy with the rules, unless they ban my stuff, in which case im off...lol... just chill people and enjoy the art, after all thats what we are here for, you want to fight find some boxing website and stay there.... Now im off to shift some polygons. Peace.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

texmextortilla ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 7:37 PM

where did that come from?????????

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 7:38 PM

sorry... tried to post a reply elsewhere and it got dumped here....lol... ohh these new fangled toys..

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Riddokun ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 8:59 PM

well still again the same old debagte.. but this time with a nice advice : "go elsewhere", in fact go anywhere, go away or even "nowhere", that seems a good advice to me...

xenic101 ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 9:10 PM

I'm a Member!!! or something like that... Rules!!! um... Pointless!!! can't stop typing... im off!!! that works at so many levels... chill people!!! so much better than fly people... boxing website!!! what... polygons!!! now were talking... peace!!! that was weird.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 10:06 PM

Ah... I remember my first beer....

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 12:40 AM

Moveing this to OT as really doesn't deal with Poser. SndCastie

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 12:53 AM

I dont know...I'm posing as I type.... (position 21) Scarab<-(oiled and in a thong) ....the horror.....the horror....

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 12:53 AM

.....please give me some carbohydrates.... S.

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 2:09 AM

might I suggest a large towel Scarab? then you can spare all us with weak constitutions the horror hehehehehe

mon1alpha ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 7:08 AM

Scarab..I hope you realise that I'll probably need extensive therapy to get that image out of my mind lol

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 7:23 AM

LOL....Scarab.....:-)

BDC ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 4:34 AM

God In heaven! My eyes My eyes!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.