Tue, Oct 22, 6:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Edgenet strikes again!!!

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:34 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:29 AM

I'm getting sick and tired of this BS from Edgenet. Dont they realize that when you've got a good thing going you dont mess with it? Get all of us mad enough and we'll take our marbles and go home. How would they like to have a website and no one visit? Dave

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:56 AM

I have on occassion. May not be much chance of it happening now though. I think most of the moderators have up and left. Those that remain are getting alittle overworked keeping up with us. Dave

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:30 AM

Just a point Dave, we've all had our moderator status revoked by Edgenet. JeffH (who I know will do a good job moderating/administratinbg the Poser Forum) is, as far as I know, the only moderator on the whole board and he only stepped back aboard recently. BTW, I would like to thank Edgenet for revoking my Moderator status without so much as a "thank you for all your hard work", or even an e-mail stating that they were doing this and giving a reason. /sarcasm mode off Paul

pam ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:45 AM

I went camping with the family, got home mid day Sunday, and all hell had broken loose, and I had apparently been fired along with all the other moderators, not to mention Ed and Jack getting the BIG shaft. Hey, when I get fired, I like it to be for a reason, you know? And, I like to hear about it from the person doing the firing, not by getting to the office and finding the locks changed. pam

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:53 AM

I'd been partying hearty for my 39th on Saturday and woke up with a head. Finally managed to flush all of the poisons out of my system, logged on, and found out I was sh*t-canned along with the rest of you. Not cool for a birthday present Paul outtahere.gif

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:04 AM

Swore I wasn't going to post anything, but have to break my silence to send you a BIG hearty happy birthday Paul. I feel as though I've known you for a good while now (time moves by in cyberland quickly, but it has been awhile anyhow). Gosh, I'll be glad when we all move to a new home and things settle down and I can count on seeing a good helpful and pleasant post from you in the morning in a forum. picnic

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 11:00 AM

Happy Birthday, Paul. Sorry to hear the moderator news. Gee Edgenet doesnt know when to quit, do they? Dave

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:05 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Paul... sigh Wish I had had a better present for you than what happened this weekend sigh Jack

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:33 PM

Happy B Day Paul. Maybe you'll have more time for Diablo now..hehheh Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.