Thu, Oct 3, 2:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Stephanie Clothes conforming to Victoria

hbaioni ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 8:56 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:46 AM

Hello all... Is There a way to conform Stephanie Clothes to Victoria? I make a mess everytime i try... I have this wonderful vampire suit (celeste clothes) for Stephanie, but i want to use it on V3, because i have a vampire hear morph and a lot of body morphs to make an awesome vampire char. (a la Kate Beckinsale in Underworld). Could please someone help? Thanks in advance.

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 9:02 PM

you will have to either re-create the outfit or use a tool such as the Clothing convertor to do so. Clothing desinged for one figure does not conform automatically to another figure -- they must be designed specifically for that figure.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 9:25 PM

There must be a way to do this, most clothes are much the same anyway. I know someone made a v2 to v3 clothes converter thing that was free but I dont know about stephanie to v3 if someone hasnt done it yet, it would be nice if they did (hint hint) If it is stephanie 3 petite you meant then that should be fairly easy to do as v3 and stephanie petite were both made with the unimesh, though the bones may be done slightly differently.

nakamuram ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 9:45 PM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=2747

There is an interesting article in the DAZ Platinum Club Form you should read on V3, SP3, and M3 clothes conversion.

Pretorian ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 10:04 PM

I did not know that their was a v2 to v3 clothes converter. does anyone know where it is. I have a lot of v2 cloths i'd like to use on v3

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 10:21 PM

Sorry the v2 cloth converter only works with the tailor. I don`t know where to get it but it was made by phil hokusai.

nakamuram ( ) posted Tue, 02 March 2004 at 11:36 PM

Attached Link: http://arcana.daz3d.com/index.php?id=46

There is a tutorial at DAZ Arcana about V2 to V3 clothes conversion bu LuLu Lee. You can download Mannikin and the Joint Parameters file there.

elgyfu ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 2:44 AM

You could apply the vampire morphs to Stephanie and make a smaller vampire if that helps.

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 12:51 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=25982

markdc has a great product called "Clothes Converter - convert clothes from one figure to another". I cna't remember life without it. cheerio lululee

pigfish9 ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2004 at 4:00 PM

I think the Tailor is now available at DAZ.

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 10:50 AM

tailor is now available cause I bought it not more than a week ago.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.