Sun, Sep 22, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: ...and MY two cents.

Octavio1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:26 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:13 AM

JDK and Ed have spent tremendous effort and resources to bring us Renderosity and Renderotica. Because of this, Poser has become much, MUCH more than "just another application". It has become another world (in which I spend WAY too much time). I have met terrific people, have had the privilege of enjoying others' considerable talents, and have delighted in it all. Whatever happens, I support them both. Companies with lousy attitudes like Edgenet are a dime a dozen. Sites like this one and the communities they represent are one in billion.

Octavio1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:38 PM

Oh, yeah, and I'm not a lwayer, and I never had props for sale (I was only a client), but if MY email address goes out on any lists I'll know EXACTLY where to look, and there will be HELL to pay.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.