Wed, Sep 18, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:13 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WIP New Apartment?

Stringy ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 1:14 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

file_100250.jpg

Nearly finished. Just need to squeeze it into Poser. 11.95 from Stringy's store soon

Stringy ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 1:19 PM

file_100251.jpg

More Pics

Stringy ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2004 at 1:26 PM

file_100252.jpg

More Pics. Thanks to everybody that replied to the first posting.

Momcat ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2004 at 8:35 AM

This is gorgeous! I think I must be missing something though. I can't see where the door is.

Stringy ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2004 at 11:18 AM

Mmmmmm! this could be a good idea for a competition. Guess how to get in. The main entrance is just behind the bathroom area. There is a door but its not clear on the pics

Coleman ( ) posted Sun, 29 February 2004 at 4:06 PM

Looks great! A lot of detail in there. Are those Poser renders?

Stringy ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2004 at 1:49 AM

These are not Poser renders I am still working on the conversion into Poser format. Thanks for your interest

SeanMartin ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 5:58 PM

Definitely anxious for this. Everything else I've gotten from your store has been top notch, and this looks to be in the same league.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.