Tue, Oct 8, 1:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 9:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Somethings Wrong

artistheat ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 3:22 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 1:38 AM

Hi All I think there is something wrong here,I'm trying to get into the Marketplace but can't.....I have no problems getting into the Gallery or Free Stuff or Tutorial or Forum etc just with market place...Is the store out to lunch..lol

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 3:26 PM

I can get in ok not sure why you can't maybe clean out your browser cache and then see if that helps. :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 4:45 PM

I've been having the same problem since last night. Images won't load on the main page or in the newsletter and no marketplace access at all, I get a "server not found" error. Should I pretend to be surprised if there's a problem and nobody told us about it? ;)

kawecki ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 5:28 PM

I have the same problem, any link to the marketplace is not working and the browser has no response to them, the rest of the site is ok

Stupidity also evolves!

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 5:40 PM

I have the same problem. I haven't been able to get to the Marketplace since yesterday. I'm on a Mac G5 using Panther.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

artistheat ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 5:48 PM

I'm glad I was not the only one...I tried everything and was about to kick my Computer...lol...

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 7:05 PM

I tried both IE and Safari. :) I just time out.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

HeFlash ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 12:12 AM

Ditto --- I have the same problem. I can get into the Free Stuff and Tutorial sections, but I get only timeouts from the marketplace. Interestingly, none of the images in the weekly newsletter were visible. Occam's Razor and all that.... FYI, I'm using Eudora for e-mail and Internet Exploder 6 for browsing. Ah, well. It's less temptation anyway!

dayglo ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 1:52 AM

Strangely enough, for the rest of the people, it is either fully working, or not at all. Lol internet exploder! Well, I'm using internet exploder 6 and everything's fine over here :)

gerberc ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 9:58 AM

I'm using Win98 and Internet Explorer 5.5 and I have the same problem sice 2 days: everything is working fine but the banner ad's are not displayed anymore and I can't get into the market place ...

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 10:09 AM

The reports I'm getting say there is a large routing issue on the nets backbone. I am doing some research to see what I can locate and will provide updates as I get more information around the problem. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

zonia ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 11:29 AM

Great because I haven't been able to get the marketplace either for several days and I have had a buyer e-mail me and tell me the download for one of my items he bought at the marketplace is not working.

Zonia

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 1:03 PM

Hi Zonia, Ask the buy to contact us at store@renderosity.com and we will be happy to help them out. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

killjoy125 ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 3:42 PM

Marketplace is not working at all. The rest of the site is. I've got money to blow and nothing to spend it on. I've tried deleting cookies and other browsers but nothing helps.

killjoy125 ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 3:53 PM

Good thing 3d Commune and bbay are working i can go spend my money there.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 5:11 PM

Everything is working fine for me this evening, apparently the problem is sorted out. Now it's time to go do some shopping ;)

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 5:57 PM

I'm getting reports that members can now access the MarketPlace. It appears the problem has been resolved. Thanks for posting an update Ben_Dover. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

killjoy125 ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 7:14 PM

Yeah its working again lol

artistheat ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 9:02 PM

Yea...Everything seems back to normal..Good Job Guys:)

gerberc ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 3:44 AM

Yes ... me too, everything is back to normal, thank you :-)

kawecki ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 4:52 AM

It is working!

Stupidity also evolves!

zonia ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2004 at 1:31 PM

Thank you but I just sent him the zip file when I got his message. Figured y'all had enough to do trying to sort our the marketplace problem. I am glad the Marketplace problem is fixed. I am patiently waiting to get my first $300 in sales so I can post some more products I have ready!

mondoxjake ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 2:52 PM

I don't do anything in the market place...but I have had this same problem on a lot of other sites periodically, including the RO main site.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.