Sun, Sep 22, 9:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Luna Banned!

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:04 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

Weird...Luna Was Banned But His Stuff Is Still On The Site. Now, I Know He Gave You 48 Hours Legally To Delete His Items, But Isn't Banning Him Before Removing His Things A Bit Backwards? Another Case Of Powertrips, Poor Ethics, Poor Management, Damage Control, And A Site That Is Not Worth It With The New Chimps In Charge. How Long Before You Ban Me For Speaking Out? I'll Be COunting.

Octavio1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:58 PM

Good point, Driv. I've already started counting down to when I'm banned since I first posted this PM. (BTW, I think Luna is "she".) Good artists like Luna will re-surface VERY quickly. Let's give Ed and JDK a chance to do their stuff.... betcha most of us will be there in no time! This is all pretty childish, no? ('That's MY toy!! This is MY sandbox!!' Jeez... and people ask why I want to become a vet and not an MD.......;-)

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:08 PM

LOL Octavio Thanks For The Compliments....Err...I Mean The Compliments To Luna. Let Me Assure You Though....Luna Is a He. Grin See You At the Rotica Or New Site. Merry Met

Octavio1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:19 PM

Ooops! Sorry!! (slapping forehead with open hand....DOH....) damn right I'll be at the new site!!

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:14 PM

lol :: cant stop Laughing:: Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:32 PM

Luna and DRIV are the same person so I guess you're not banned. I'll ask around among the moderators about the situation. -JH.

GeorgeD ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:35 PM

Before jumping to conclusions...oh wait you just did. Oh well. I checked Luna's status and he/she (Not sure by the name..sorry) is not and has not been banned. GeorgeD

Octavio1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 11:24 PM

Oh good. Now I can sleep at night. Goodbye.

DRIV ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 7:42 AM

LMAO...Bite Me Hawk Grin As For Luna Being Banned. You Try And Save Face. I Happen To Know That He Was Banned And Therefore Is Not Posting Anymore. If He's NOT Banned Anymore It Can Be Presumed That Because ScottA, In An Attempt TO Be Nice, God Knows Why With His Other Remarks, Asked For Luna To Be Unbanned. I'm Pretty Sure JeffH On His LIttle Powertrip Banned Luna In THe Middle Of Posting, Right After "Seig Heil Renderosity" And Only Unbanned Him To Try And Save Face. Grab Those Life Perservers Boys And Girls. We're Gonna Need Em.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.