Thu, Sep 19, 9:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 7:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Item on Sale?

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 5:19 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=25815

I received a marketplace email stating that Beautiful Cloth Accesories was on sale, but it's not showing it to be on sale in the Marketplace. Is this sale upcoming or was it just a glitch in the system? Thanks! Pendy

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 5:54 PM

I dont show a sale pending either. Maybe it was a short sale? Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 9:41 PM

No, because I clicked on it as soon as I received the email. I received four emails about sales on my wishlist within five minutes of each other. Looks like it might have been a glitch in the system of some type, or the merchant changed their mind maybe?

MaskimXul ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2004 at 7:07 AM

That would be my fault. I changed my store sale, now the sale is on my entire store, instead of 1 product. 25% off from March 8-15. Sorry bout that, pendarian.

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2004 at 10:01 AM

No problem, I just wanted to make sure that something wasn't going awry :) So, I should get another email on the 8th then about it. Thanks MaskimXul for letting us know :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.