Sun, Sep 22, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Another resource to look into

jonrd463 ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 5:23 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:20 PM

Hi folks! During this turbulent time, I understand that some of you are feeling a little "homeless". I know the feeling-- I, as well as many others, felt the same way about a year ago. I would encourage you all to look into all the suggested places that people have posted, to help take care of your community needs. One I hold fairly near and dear is the real Poser Forum Online. I'm just a member there, and only a "light" type of moderator, called the "PFO Crew". Crew members help in promoting the site, as well as welcoming new members, helping settle disputes, etc. At any rate, we have prepared to take on as many "refugees" as necessary until the dust settles. Heck, you may find you like the place and want to stay. Know that you are more than welcome. The only thing we ask is that you make yourself aware of the PFO's guidelines. There are links from the main page at http://www.poserforum.net/main.shtml Any questions you may have can be directed to any of the admins, moderators, and crew, and can be posted in our Forum Help forum (that is the best way, as all can see and learn from your questions.) Wherever you go, go where YOU feel you can participate in a positive and productive manner. If you're willing to give it a chance, the PFO is there for you. JonRD463 Proud member of the PFO Crew

bergerac ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 7:54 AM

I looked in and signed on. Looks like a good site. (Some familiar names there too :) I used my home mail address to sign on, so I'll only be able to join in tomorrow. Can you tell me approximately how many members the PFO has? And is there anything that is substantially different from Renderosity that I should be aware of? Berge

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.