Sat, Sep 21, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Thorne! Where is she? =)

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 11:00 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:04 AM

By now most peeps here know how impatient I am, sorry, just my nature. But I know I'm not the only one waiting anxiously for your new sweetie to show up. Where is Robyn? Should we call the FBI? Should we get the ransom money together? lol Just can't wait, I love your models so. Marque

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 11:14 AM

Last time I contacted her (a week ago) real life got her good. So don't expect a instant responce from her, well not any time soon :) -Colt

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 2:19 PM

him

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 2:35 PM

Umm that's the thing about the internet, you never know gender. Sorry :) -Colt

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 2:42 PM

yep, Bloodsong baffled everyone for a long time too LOL (she's a she). When I started on the net years ago (long enough ago that AOL didn't even have a browser yet--and the web was--well, hardly anything G), I picked picnic as 'genderless' too--not knowing what to expect on the AOL forums. Stuck with it now.

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 3:44 PM

Well I'm a female and proud of it. lol Marque

lmacken ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 10:25 PM

You might recall, late last month, a message [ShowMessage=157733] from Thorne about what it takes to fine-tune those characters. I thought we were supposed to expect this.

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 10:36 PM

I was being funny, I know it takes time. Marque

Redleaf ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 9:58 AM

If she takes much longer, Robyn is going to become Miss October. :)

Redleaf ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 2:04 PM

By the way, I'm a male (the last time I checked at least). :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.