Fri, Sep 20, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Outdoor Light Study WIP

miden1138 ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 5:30 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

file_101881.jpg

Trying to simulate natural sunlight without actually using Vue's sun. I've been looking at it for so long that its starting to not look right to me anymore. Any ideas, suggestions? There are still a few things that I have to work on: something in the far BG, tweaking a few textures. Thanks for any help. Mike

war2 ( ) posted Thu, 11 March 2004 at 2:28 AM

looking realy nice to me, nice job so far. going to take a longer look later on today :) but i realy like the lightning so far.

lingrif ( ) posted Thu, 11 March 2004 at 7:12 AM

The lighting in the foreground is great! Looks like early morning sunlight. Maybe a bit more light through the trees in the background to cast a few shadows back there. Looks to be a very nice scene. - Lin

www.lingriffin.com

Tintifax ( ) posted Thu, 11 March 2004 at 8:16 AM

The lighting looks great, but I miss the feeling of depth in the background. Maybe add some DOF or some specific shadows.

miden1138 ( ) posted Thu, 11 March 2004 at 10:00 AM

Y'know, thought there was something missing in the BG, and all of you guys have hit the nail on the head! Thanks, I'll work on that a little later. Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.