Mon, Sep 9, 7:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: i need your help!

Svaelt ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:12 AM · edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 9:08 PM

Does anyone know where i can download a model of a camera and a tripod?

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:14 AM

I'm positive I saw a camera on 3D cafe ... not so sure about the tripod, however.

Could be worse, could be raining.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:32 AM

Attached Link: 35mm Camera

I can let you have the camera shown on this webpage along with the maps so you can paint your own brand name on it. I don't have a download page so you will have to IM me with your email so I can zip it up and mail it to you.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 8:58 AM

there used to be one in Freestuff..I'd check there.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

sackrat ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 12:11 PM

There used to be a good model of a Pentax at 3D Cafe',....might still be there,........if not lemme' know, I have it.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 2:40 PM

Attached Link: http://www.grafic3d.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=37

This is really good site that has most of everything. Slow but well worth it. He did a great job putting it all to gether.Youll find cameras under electronica. http://www.grafic3d.net/index.php

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.