Fri, Sep 20, 2:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: It's my Friday - Partly Swishy

DHolman ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 4:32 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:17 PM

file_101871.jpg

Ahhh ... last day of the work week. Anyway, thought I'd post a couple more from the Dia de Muertos. One swishy, one not. :)

DHolman ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 4:33 PM

file_101872.jpg

*swish swish* -=>Donald

3DGuy ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 4:41 PM

I'm always amazed at how you capture people.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

FearaJinx ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 8:23 PM

:o) I love your photography Donald! I'm in LOVE with it,...do you think I could get addicted???? Jinx

Misha883 ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 8:53 PM

Thanks, as always, Donald.

korborak ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 11:57 PM

Beautiful pictures!! The colors are amazing! I love the way you captured the moment in the second one! :)

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 11 March 2004 at 4:40 PM

3DGuy, I hear his capturing people is something he prefers to keep under wraps, but I believe he uses chloroform purchased over the internet and a strong cage in the back of a pickup truck..... Personally, I'm always amazed at how he gets the brilliant pictures of them beforehand ;) he he he (",)

3DGuy ( ) posted Thu, 11 March 2004 at 5:26 PM

lol.. @ jordy people are getting weirder in here by the day :P

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2004 at 6:18 AM

You think he's getting weirder? Actually, he's calmed down quite a bit. I know, scary. Even Tedzo makes more sense these days. Now, of course, either they've gotten saner or I've just gotten crazier...dunno which one it is. Guess it's all relative. Thanks guys. Did I mention I thought that woman was beautiful (in green/purple dress)? -=>Donald

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2004 at 11:17 AM

That is the kindest thing You have ever said about Me Donald....I am putting You back into My Will....You may Inherit a Share of My Micro Dotty Fortune. manly embrace

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 12:40 AM

swishy, swishy beautiful!!... i think Donald is in love... right tedz, with you! noooooooo rolls eyes the girl in purple :]

DHolman ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:27 AM

file_101873.jpg

Am not .. so there... oh, and here's another shot. :)

DHolman ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:28 AM

file_101874.jpg

And one more of the other dancer before I move on to the next group. -=>Donald

firestorm ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:43 AM

these are all well captured (the expected donald standard). i like the one in post 12, her expression and the sense of movement.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:48 AM

yep... #12 sure is beautiful! nudges ronesh i think donald has a crush on her :D :D :D

firestorm ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 2:13 AM

shhh...you know how he gets when you say it out aloud... :))

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

DHolman ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 4:14 PM

Smelly girls .. you don't know nuthin'! :P I'm gonna tell you're pickin' on me!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.