Mon, Sep 9, 7:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Challenge WIP

Nukeboy ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 4:19 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

file_102325.jpg

Terribly unoriginal, all imports. I just wanted to work on the lighting and composition. The screens are translucent with back lighting as well as the light in the lamp and a few spotlights. Bonsai is from the tree lab.

draculaz ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 5:16 PM

bloody hell, very nice! top rate work! I'd only suggest to make the earth a bit more grainy, increase the bump on it a bit.

sackrat ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 5:49 PM

Geez,...........nice one !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 7:27 PM
Forum Moderator

Love it! Just Love it!!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 8:06 PM

Bonzai!!! Very nice work, the earth does need alot of bump...your rice paper screen is great too!

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

danamo ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 8:07 PM

Definitely a beautiful composition! Excellent render.

erosiaart ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 11:05 PM

peaceful.. tranquil...

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 12:10 AM

I think you have the bonzai box a bit too close to the paper screen.Sort of makes it look all blended in.MHO

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

bigbadelf ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 9:20 AM

It took me quite a while to figure out that the tree and lamp are on a table. It might help if you show just a little more of the front edge of the table to make it clearer. Then again, it could just be my brain.

gammaRascal ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 12:57 PM

yeah i wasnt sure about the scale myself.. table top or floor but great image non the less... love the mats

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.