Sat, Sep 21, 11:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: A good Poser animation Forum???

Glen Wilson ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 5:52 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

It appears that there is no decent poser animation forum about. Is it because Poser is not a very good animation program?? ( yes i am having problems, and no, I cant find any help)

Terry Mitchell ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:06 PM

WWW.onelist.com PoseAmation forum I animate exclusively in Poser, and I find it excellent, especially compared to the programs that cost many times more $$. What problems are you having? Even though I am somewhat of a newbie animator myself, perhaps I can help.

Intel Core I7 3090K 4.5 GhZ (overclocked) 12-meg cache CPU, 32 Gig DDR3 memory, GeoForce GTX680 2gig 256 Bit PCI Express 3.0 graphic card, 3 Western Difgital 7200 rpm 1 Tb SATA Hard Drives

BClinton ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:57 PM

the URL for the PoseAmation forum http://www.egroups.com/group/PoseAmation/

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:40 PM

At first I absolutely hated the animation timeline in Poser. I was used to Raydream's timeline. And It is much easier on the eyes than Poser's. Then I discovered the graphs in Poser. What a wonderful option they are. I use them to do most of the work. It's faster than editing one key frame at a time. There was a tutorial in the free stuff section about them. But I thinks been gone for a while. I'm still not a huge fan of The Poser Timeline layout. But the graphs make it usable for me. ScottA

Glen Wilson ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 5:41 PM

I am new any animation and find the whole idea of benziers curve totally arse. I know you can edit afterwards, but a common sense approuch should be the default option. A simple turn of the head or a blink seems to result in grossly exagerated (i could never spell that) movements. This cant be right can it?? realistic body movements is what i want. After all isn't that what Poser is supposed to do???

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.