Tue, Oct 8, 1:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: M4 carbine weapon system

dayglo ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 10:08 AM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

Attached Link: M4 weapon system

file_102288.jpg

3rd revision M4 from Dayglo Arms. Now available in the marketplace :)

dayglo ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 10:10 AM

Attached Link: M4 weapon system

file_102289.jpg

Additional information.

Philywebrider ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 5:25 AM

Rendered in P4 with Shademasters Render Upgrade????? What's "Shademasters Render Upgrade"?????

dayglo ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 9:14 AM

It's a light setup from shademaster simulating radiosity in poser. You can get it in freestuff, just search :)

Philywebrider ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 10:07 AM

I found it, but it has a PZ3 file, and a JPG. The JPG goes in textures I guess, but where does the PZ3 file go? Does it show up in lights? The JPG is a very fuzzy landscape background.

Philywebrider ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 10:08 AM

BTW I'm buying you M4 PKG, looks great!

dayglo ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 11:15 AM

You can place the pz3 together with your save files. The location shouldn't affect anything :) When you load the pz3 file, it will be good to go. All you have to do is to bring in anything you want rendered, into the scene. You can disable/delete the background if you desire. Thanks for the compliments :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.