Mon, Oct 7, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 9:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Still not getting e-bots :-(

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 10:27 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

Sorry to sound like a pest, but I'm still not getting any e-bots. I checked with a few other people who say they are getting them. Anyone else not getting e-bots or is it just me? Thanks in advance. Warm Regards, Nancy (SophiaDeer)

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

DawnStar ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 1:02 PM

I am not getting ebots. It's not just you. :(

Jenai21 ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 3:11 PM

Hi...I'm not getting e-bots either...I get galley comments posted and added to favorite artist but I don't get any when my favorite artists upload...this just started today...yesterday...everything was fine....guess this means I have to troll the gallery.

DawnStar ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 6:22 PM

I don't get any ebots at all, no galley comments or favorite artists. This is the second day of being out of touch.

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 9:55 PM

Hi Same here. I get no e-bots at all. My husband is teasing me about lurking in the galleries so I do not miss any of my favorite artists work. I am going to tell those e-bots how much I appreciate them when they return. :-) Warm Regards, Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 10:22 PM

Hi Nancy, I'm getting ebots just fine on my end. Are you still not receiving them tonight?? If you're not, I'll alert the programmers. Please let me know. Thanks! Deb

Debbie M.

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 3:19 AM

Hi Deb, Still no ebots. Thanks for all your help. Warm Regards, Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns

manleystanley ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 10:57 AM

Ihaven't receaved any in a couple of days myself. This is a bit of an inconvent considering my on line time is limited and I don't have alot of time to run through the forums to check for responces. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

DawnStar ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 1:39 PM

Still no ebots here. And I was reading in the Bryce forum about missing ebots. So we are not the only ones.

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 9:01 PM

Thanks folks. Still no e-bots btw. Mods: Any idea when this situation may be fixed? Thanks and Warm Regards, Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns

Jenai21 ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 10:27 PM

Hi Nancy...check your bulk mail...that's where I found all my ebots for some reason yahoo read them as spam...then I just added the address to my addressbook and marked it as not spam...since then I've gotten e-bots...maybe that will work for you

manleystanley ( ) posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 10:40 PM

Hay Jenai21 you were right. Checked my aol spam folder and there were all of my E-bots. I added the address; I think, we'll see if it works. Thanks:{)

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 8:43 PM

Hi Jenai, That is exactly what the problem was! Thank you so very much!! They were all in the Spam folder! Hugs, Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns

manleystanley ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 12:21 AM

Yea! I got my e-bots back. Just took the address out of my spam folder and put it in my address book. cool.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.