Fri, Sep 20, 2:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: More Open Windows...

Wolfsnap ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 12:30 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

file_102456.jpg

Go Figure... Saturday, I set up my equipment, and pretty much flagged - didn't get much of anything with the exception of this Cardinal. Sunday (when I did NOT have my equipment set up - but the window was wide open and we were cleaning the kitchen - banging pots and pans around right in front of the window, we had a slew of visitors in the area. It's enough to drive me nuts!!

korborak ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 4:12 AM

LOL! :D That's funny!Next time i should try to go to the woods with pots and pans with me... ;) Very nice shot and beautiful bird!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 8:01 PM

Pretty girl she is! I just noticed that the Goldfinches are back...... never have been able to get a decent shot of them...or any bird for that matter. :~/

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 9:12 PM

Maybe they are attracted to pots and pans?

firestorm ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 1:39 AM

great clarity and use of dof to get the subject to stand out.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

FearaJinx ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 5:12 AM

Beautiful bird...I thought Cardnals were pure red? LOL. Jinx

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 6:20 AM

Male Cardinals are pure red Jinx.... but it's that way for all birds... the males are the prettier sex...

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.