Tue, Oct 22, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:16 am)

Subject: Anime Male Genitals

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 2:26 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

Well, after much hmming and hawwing and fighting and hair pulling and scratching, the Anime Male is complete, sort of. It's far from a perfect join, like M3, but it's a basic start. A bit of pubic hair, and no one will even notice, or some touch ups in photoshop. No images until a ruling comes back, but it's FINALLY up.

Kreations By Khrys

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 2:47 PM

"...but it's FINALLY up." Bit of an unfortunate phrase there. ;)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:07 PM

Thank you Khrys! Can we still use the word "penis" here or do we have to call this a "winkie" or a "wee-wee" - I read the TOS but it is still unclear. Maybe we should call it an "articulated wiener" - or is it more of a sausage? I'm so confused these days!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:14 PM

Hehehe next thing is this one should have a nudity tag. Just in case...
WienerTH.jpg

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:22 PM

... Blast! Victory shall be mine, SamTherapy! runs off, Ala Stewie I didn't even think about that, but there IS a control for erections. Just please note that it's NOT perfect. I didn't spend hours studying male genitalia to get this just right... That was for fun. It DOES, however, have more detail in some ways than M3's... And it's CERTAINLY more hi res, bearing over 16,000 verts. It doesn't have a good UV map, though.... TREKKIE! BAD Dane! BAD!

Kreations By Khrys

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:26 PM

It's not a dane... We have GREAT danes, remember? This is a teeny weeny wiener... nothing more giggles

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:29 PM

Careful, we're having fun. Someone might stop us! :D

Kreations By Khrys

SWAMP ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:48 PM

file_102631.jpg

Well if you really need pubic hair... May need a new texture,but it will work.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:49 PM

EWWWWWW LOL soggy hair....

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:51 PM

tries not to gag Uuuuuugh. Bad SWAMP.

Kreations By Khrys

SWAMP ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 3:59 PM

Know why pubic hairs are curly???.... So they don't poke you in the eye. ME VERY Bad

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 4:40 PM

"Check your mail, you may already be a weiner" S.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 4:40 PM

Ron, I dunno if you're in the UK or elsewhere. If you are, you may remember a cartoon strip by Steve Bell, "If...". It featured a battleship, "HMS Penis". After the artist received complaints he changed it to "HMS Thingy" for a couple of episodes, just for the puropse of annoying the complainers.

My Store

My Gallery

SWAMP ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 4:48 PM

Battleships are pretty big....bet they can hold a lot of seamen.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 5:07 PM

"Battleships are pretty big....bet they can hold a lot of seamen." OFF! :)

My Store

My Gallery

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 6:11 PM
Site Admin

Some time ago my son came up with this one: Q- What's long and hard and full of seamen? A- A battleship

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

GabrielK ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 6:30 PM

Interesting. I've never heard of Battleship being the answer. Every time I've heard the "what's long and hard" joke, the answer has been submarine. What an educational thread! :)

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 6:38 PM
Site Admin

Damn, I thought my son made that up....

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Grace37 ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 7:19 PM

If you know anything about anime then you would know that one of the main features is that they never have pubis hair

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 7:27 PM

Just a bookmark to see when this thread gets shut down or moved.... ...Wee Willie Winkle.... Geeze...

mondoxjake ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 9:00 PM

I declare ernyoka1 the winner of this thread's award...she has done her homework and came [no pun intended] prepared!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 9:21 PM

"I declare ernyoka1 the winner of this thread's award..." Hmm, I'm not so sure. I think "Spam Dagger" is a contender, if only because it sounds like a Raymond Chandler character. :)

My Store

My Gallery

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 2:59 AM

Spam Dagger? I thought you ate it with a fork?

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 8:44 AM

Cool, you found his Mojo. ;)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 9:49 AM

LonCray ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 3:19 PM

Alright, next one'a you folks that makes me almost spew water all over my monitor is gonna get a really serious glaring at! Could someone post a kitchen knife prop - with a really obnoxious burnt-orange-colored handle? Reason I ask - that's Lorena Bobbit's knife. I've got it at my desk in our court evidence vault. Seriously. I used to have the pre-op pictures, but I think they got destroyed by court order. Dunno why this thread made me think of that thing!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.