Tue, Oct 8, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: More Cute Shoes...

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 12:22 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

file_102621.jpg

Jim outdid himself on these. The hard part was the stiching, I had to hire a seamstress... ;-) There will be versions for Ingenue Vickie, Glamorous Vickie and regular V3, the V3 ones also fit very nice, as I'm going to give her proper "high-heel" feet with injection morphs, plus proper joint parameters set (or un-set) via Pose files. It actually works very nicely. V3 will finally be able to walk with heels in walk Designer, too.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 12:24 PM

Oh, I call these "Butterfly Pumps" for some reason or other...

Dave-So ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 4:47 PM

now those are great looking shoes, Jim :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

The3dZone ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 5:24 PM

ohhh! more new shoes!...i love em :0)

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

XET_Stormy ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 7:56 PM

Oooh! I'll take a pair! Oh. Wait... they're for Vicky?! Damn. I'll take a pair anyway! ;)

B-Man ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2004 at 11:09 PM

Awesome! Jim =) TKS&BR B-Man

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 12:11 AM

Never can have too many Poser shoes.....especially exceptionally good ones....

How do women walk in those things, anyway?

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

rasputina ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 5:03 AM

those are incredible Jim, beautiful work on the stitching.

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 5:29 AM

on their tippy toes...lol

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

karanta ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 5:37 AM

Very beautiful shoes. Great work!

My Renderosity Store

Simderella ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 6:39 AM

Oooooooo Shooooooes... I have so many real life pairs of shoes and boots.... all mostly the crippling type. teehee Love them.. gimme gimme gimme!!! Fantastic work -S- xXx btw... most woman don't walk in those shoes, they are whats known as 30 minute shoes, after 30 mins of posing about in them, you HAVE to sit down.. Or you could get those new injections for your feet, they inject some kind of substance into the ball of your foot that acts like a sort of cushion.... EKKKKK.... no thanks. lol

My Gallery

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 8:26 AM

Great looking shoes. Goodness I can't remember the last time I wore seriously high heels. I just never learned how to move in them. I've always been partial to ballet-type flats or the smaller heels on strappy sandals and modern Mary Janes.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Momcat ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 10:05 AM

I want shoes like that. Have you ever considered submitting your
designs to a fashion house? ...and yes, I'll be grabbing a pair of
those for my Vicky as soon as they are available >^_^

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 2:12 PM

(Shakes his fist at shoemakers until they turn their attention to Steph Petite...)

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 4:18 PM

Thanks guys!- Stephanie Petite just might get a free upgrade for them later, I want to do one for Supermodel Vickie, too, but I want to get 'em out the door first. How do they walk in 'em? Very carefully, I think! ;-)

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 7:27 PM

file_102622.jpg

Here is the companion shoe, which I call "Justa Pump". ;-) One of the heel morphs is set here, I did a bunch of 'em, plus long(er) and short toes. Momcat- Gee, I'd like to do that, but I suspect in the real world they wouldn't know what to make of a 3D design.

Momcat ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 8:38 PM

I would think it might be easier to do it from 3D than from a drawing.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Fri, 19 March 2004 at 2:44 PM

file_102623.jpg

I augta look into it, send some email to some of the shoe manufactors.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.