Tue, Oct 22, 7:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Crystal Vase

Slakker ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 9:03 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

file_102791.jpg

My first Rhino model that i saved...and actually took up two saves because the first one errored out...bah... 23 models left...

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 12:54 AM

Crystal clear.Well done.Image here is reather dark though.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zhann ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 4:57 AM

Don't save until you have something really great, just keep detailed notes while you learn, then do a save.

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

drawbridgep ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 6:27 AM

I wonder where it keeps a note of the number of saves? Maybe there's a way to confuse it? Nice vase BTW.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Slakker ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 8:18 AM

No...of COURSE there's not a way to confuse it... ahem... I'm here on a PC at school...and you're right, it IS dark...i set the brightness and contrast exact to my settings at home, and it's dark here...but fine on my computer at home... Craziness.

TMGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 8:22 AM

Very nice vase! Try making the base a bit more thicker or sturdier like the rim, for balance. Now its time to make a flower to go into it! Keep us posted! TMG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.